Custom-branded bike Share for your Company
- Healthy people took nine times fewer sick days than those with poor health.
- People who exercised as infrequently as once a week reduced their average number of sick days in half-from the previous year.
- Just three hours of bicycling per week can reduce a person's risk of heart disease and stroke by 50%.
- The healthiest people were nearly three times more productive at work than those with poorer health.
- Vigorous exercise (such as cycling) improved mental alertness and productivity for four to five hours afterward.
- Fit people make 60% fewer errors on work involving concentration and short-term memory.