Quick Reference Guide for Admins
- Use the provided tool to open the battery compartment.
- Remove existing battery.
- Install charged battery. Be sure to align +/- of battery in lock.
- Close lid tightly and then tighten bolt with tool.
Get Started in 6 Steps
Resources and Links
Software Training Video
- Bike Station Location
- Bike racks can be installed inside or outside, but must be installed into concrete.
- The bike racks do not require power. The locks on the bikes are battery powered.
- Bike rack locations should be level. Areas with inclines or declines may affect the docking/releasing of bikes from racks.
- When drilling, confirm there are no pipes, wires or heating elements below the surface.
- The best locations are those most convenient to riders, such as near building entrances or exists.
- We recommend installing the bikes in a location that is not easily seen from the street or accessible to the public.
- If possible, we recommend using camera surveillance for enhanced security.
- Bike Station Configurations | Side-by-Side Configuration
- Bike Station Configurations | Nose-to-Nose Configuration
- Spacing from street behind bikes: 103"
- Spacing from street beside racks to bikes: 60”
- Tape measure
- Marker or pencil
- Masonry drill bit 3/8"
- Drill (Hammer drill recommended)
- 9/16" Wrench or socket