Quick Reference Guide for Bike Mechanics
Using the On Bike Maintenance App
- Look for the email from On Bike Share with the invitation to become an Admin (call us if you have not received it)
- Follow the instructions to create a password
- Download and install the On Bike Maintenance App
- Login to the Maintenance App
- When on-site, use the App to unlock bikes, check battery level, and record bike maintenance
How to Record Bike Maintenance
- Open the On BIke Maintenance App
- Click on the system you want to work with
- Select a bike to work with
- In the lower left, click Report
- Choose Maintenance
- Complete the form and take up to 3 photos of the bike
- Click Submit
- Repeat for the remaining bikes at this site
- Use the provided tool to open the battery compartment.
- Remove existing battery.
- Install charged battery. Be sure to align +/- of battery in lock.
- Close lid tightly and then tighten bolt with tool.
Resources and Links
Cross 7 Bicycles
WARNING: Before riding this bicycle, please check and tighten all nuts and bolts, check brakes for proper operation, and check tire pressure (printed on sidewall of tire).
QUESTIONS: If you have questions about the assembly of your bicycle, please call Dynamic Bicycles at 401-475-8094 Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm EST or email us at email@example.com.
- Bike Station Location
- Bike racks can be installed inside or outside, but must be installed into concrete.
- The bike racks do not require power. The locks on the bikes are battery powered.
- Bike rack locations should be level. Areas with inclines or declines may affect the docking/releasing of bikes from racks.
- When drilling, confirm there are no pipes, wires or heating elements below the surface.
- The best locations are those most convenient to riders, such as near building entrances or exists.
- We recommend installing the bikes in a location that is not easily seen from the street or accessible to the public.
- If possible, we recommend using camera surveillance for enhanced security.
- Bike Station Configurations | Side-by-Side Configuration
- Bike Station Configurations | Nose-to-Nose Configuration
- Spacing from street behind bikes: 103"
- Spacing from street beside racks to bikes: 60”
- Tape measure
- Marker or pencil
- Masonry drill bit 3/8"
- Drill (Hammer drill recommended)
- 9/16" Wrench or socket